"...Chubby little tubby all stuffed with fluff..."
-Winnie The Poo Theme
Everything today was stuffed with fluff. Like for lunch today I had a pizza party because it was my last day of EL. Afterwords I was stuffed ---with fluff I guess. I had a cupcake. It was slightly fluffy, you could say. And today, a Tuesday, the day was packed. But let me tell you, not all of it was fluff.
First thing in the morning (I'm talking 5 AM) I woke up because I had piano lessons at 6 o'clock! At school I had EL which is always hard and busy, especially because it was the last day---tear, sigh. Now I was 's posed to go to softball, but I didn't want to. So now in like an hour or less I have soccer! THEN it will be time to go to bed. At least I didn't have any homework.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Stuffed with Fluff
Posted by willa bean at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment